Your Impact in the Community
Since the 1950’s Goodwill Industries of Kanawha Valley, Inc.
has been providing employment, education and training for people with disabilities and barriers to employment. When you donate to Goodwill, 89 cents of every dollar of your donation is returned to fund mission services. Goodwill could not provide employment, education and training without your support!
Items Accepted by Goodwill
Goodwill no longer accepts T.V.’s
● Clothing & Household Items
● Accessories: Handbags, Jewelry, Belts, Scarves, etc.
● Area Rugs
● Linens: Blankets, Comforters, Sheets, Pillow Cases, Curtains, Towels, etc.
● Home Decor
● Dishes and Silverware
● Pots and Pans
● Cooking Utensils
● Pictures and Mirrors
● Boots and Shoes
● Videos, DVD’s or Cd’s
● Appliances (must be in working condition and have GFI Plug where applicable)
● Small Electronics must be in working condition and have GFI Plug where applicable)
● Coffee Makers, Can Openers, Clocks, etc
● Dehumidifiers, electric skillets, hair dryers
● Electric Heaters, Irons, Lamps, Microwaves, etc.
● Sewing Machines
● Vacuum Cleaners
● DVD Players
● VCR Players
● Cars and Trucks
● Any type of computer equipment
● Furniture (in good condition please)
● Exercise Equipment (no heavy weights equipment)
● Sports Equipment
● Office Equipment and Furniture
● Medical Walkers and Wheelchairs
● Seasonal Items
● Small Musical Instruments
● Vintage Magazines
● Rare Coins and Stamps